Hello
I'm looking for a invite for nzb.su or Omgwtfnzbs and nzbplanet. I have not a invite for you but I can give you access to my plex server. I'm running a 24/7 dedicated Plex Server with around 10 TB of movie, tvshows, music videos content (only english content). Server is connected over a Fiber connection with 250/50 and serving around 10 Users I also take requests for new content. So when you are interessted please send a PM I can even give you a preview of the content.

Thanks and regards
pielman
I do have a dognzb invite left over, but already on nzb.su/omgwtfnzbs/etc, all I need is nzbs.org but those have been closed for a while.

My computer recently crashed so I would also give out the invite if someone would share their plex server with me. I'm from the Netherlands btw.
I recently have been using binsearch and a community upload site since the demise of matrix as i have not needed access to api implementation.

** edited post due to indexer t&c **
Two popular indexers currently have registrations open, main canine related indexer requires bitcoin donation.
($10 one off via PP or Bitcoin for lifetime)

Check reddit usenetinvites subedit for details.

If anyone has a spare invite to .su it would be appreciated!