Hello,

So being a bit of an old fart of a developer, I have always been perplexed by peoples need to run "develop" versions of packages, and the issues that they can cause.

I am very much of the opinion that system stability super cedes any feature. If there was a bug fix, that was halting a production system, then under the right circumstances then I would recommend taking a fix.

Given the software that NZB 360 connects to, then normal service/stability is key. Hell I will even wait for few weeks after a release, to make sure any show stoppers have been picked up.

Anyway, if you feel the need, then I would recommend, that you run your packages in docker containers, potentially running a test version in a separate container.

Discuss :)
Haha, I would love for everyone to run the stable branches of each service. I already support a ton of different apps, and when folks run different branches, it makes the permutations of app support quite insane.

If you do want to run develop or nightly branches, all I ask is for folks to be patient with fixes. I want to hear about issues you're running into, I just need some time to resolve them. Some folks have the expectation that even though they're on a nightly version, everything should work perfectly with nzb360, and when it doesn't, leave a 1 star review. :(

Note: I try and keep up with the ever-changing landscape of these services. I am just one dude who has limited free time and I try my best!
So to further comment, if you run with 2 docker containers for say for SABnzbd, one is your stable version, however lets say it has an annoying feature that you are waiting for a fix for.

Fix arrives, but you don't want to fubar your stable version, so you spin up another docker container, with the latest image, copy over the settings from the stable docker container (The docker configs are stored separate to the container, so can be copied over easily). You have this test version running on another port and you can test away.

Maybe you want to run multiple versions of Radarr, without them stepping on each other, and still run a third version for testing new features.

So Kevin is happy you are running a stable versions of your packages, and you get to indulge your needs to run develop versions of software, with little risk ;)

And when Kevin gives us the ability to clone servers (cough cough) on NZB 360, you can repoint at this new container with minimal changes on the NZB side, happy days and minimal API retyping.

If you aren't very technically minded, then best avoid, but it is worth a look see.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sabnzbd/