malnourish wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 pm
I made an account just to express my support for this -- I'd happily pay an additional cost if needed, or send you a small donation to support the development of an Android TV client. It would be much easier to get my SO on board if she could just use the shield interface rather than her phone which is often dead or in another part of the house.

I would be significantly impressed if there was integration with the search functionality built into android tv, but even a usable interface would be great. If you need beta testing let me know. Many thanks, you have made a great app.
Nice to read that I am not alone with this wish. *THUMBS_UP*
Kev wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:02 am
Thank you for the detailed results on how well (or not) this works! I'll look into downloading an emulator and seeing if I can make it a little easier for AndroidTV owners.
Hey Kev.

Do you have some updates for us?
Does your AndroidTV emulator run?

Greetings by Ch3w1ng_Gum
boostedgti916 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:19 pm
I would also buy the app for a third time for this! I am going to try sideload this today.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
Me too. But I dont want the app on my phone.

Using NZB360 native from TV would awesome and the perfect device in my opinion.
Nice to see that I am not alone with that wish, I hope that the dev can do something. I am unsing a Xiaomi MiBox S with Android TV OS.

BG, Kent
I know a few people who are iOS users, but have an Nvidia Shield/Xiaomi Mi Box that would live to use this app in their Android device.

Would be nice to have Google Home integration as well.

"OK, Google, add Avengers ENDGAME to Radarr"