Well, another bump in the road for nzb360. Paypal has terminated the account. While I figure out a new solution, PRO is now FREE for all users until a new solution can be identified. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

For previous PRO owners, once a new solution is in place, your previous licenses will continue to remain valid. You will NOT need to repurchase.
Kev wrote:Well, another bump in the road for nzb360. Paypal has terminated the account. While I figure out a new solution, PRO is now FREE for all users until a new solution can be identified. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

For previous PRO owners, once a new solution is in place, your previous licenses will continue to remain valid. You will NOT need to repurchase.
Why did you terminate.?
saitoh183 wrote:
Kev wrote:Well, another bump in the road for nzb360. Paypal has terminated the account. While I figure out a new solution, PRO is now FREE for all users until a new solution can be identified. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Why did you terminate.?
I did not. PayPal did the termination.
They probably think this is a pirating program... Obviously, it's not. It's just a great management software but others don't see it that way.. Typical CYA bullshit from corporate companies based in the USA.

Kev - whatever solution you come up with... Keep up the great work!

LJ