Version 9.4
  • NEW: Revamped UI for Show detail views in SickBeard/Sonarr, including IMDb/TVRage integration.
  • NEW: You can now add and edit tags within Sonarr.
  • IMPR: Image loading optimizations.
  • FIX: Banners with title" layout in Sonarr and SickBeard will no longer cut off the banner art on the right-hand side.
  • FIX: Fixed crash when viewing NZBget history details for some items.
  • FIX: Fixed crash when viewing Sonarr episodes in some cases.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
before the update sonarr's manual episode search was not work and now after updating nzb360 stops working when i try to go inside a tv series in sonarr.
ts.romana wrote:before the update sonarr's manual episode search was not work and now after updating nzb360 stops working when i try to go inside a tv series in sonarr.
Which version/branch of Sonarr are you running?
Kev wrote:
ts.romana wrote:before the update sonarr's manual episode search was not work and now after updating nzb360 stops working when i try to go inside a tv series in sonarr.
Which version/branch of Sonarr are you running?
2.0.0.3004 version/master bransh
Hmmm, odd. Would you mind sending me your connection details so I can debug? I can't repro it on my setup.
Kev wrote:Hmmm, odd. Would you mind sending me your connection details so I can debug? I can't repro it on my setup.
just updated to 2.0.0.3243 version and now it's working and looks awesome. looks like the old versions will give problem may be & any update on mylar support.
Good to hear you got it working, thanks for the info! Mylar support is still on the todo list =)
Kev wrote:Good to hear you got it working, thanks for the info! Mylar support is still on the todo list =)
keep working one of my fav. app. Just love reading comics.
Thanks for the update Kev, although I'm not sure I like the "revamped UI". Doesn't seem to fit. I'm sure others will like it.
What don't you like about it? Do you use Sonarr or Sick Beard?