Edit: was able to use the search properly, will try the suggested solution (malformed json due to missing object flags)
EditEdit: unfortunatly didn't help the cause.

Hi,

i have a problem with the latest release, won't let me connect to couchpotato (no ssl checked) with error message: "Invalid double: "1,268" a sencond later "Invalid double: 1,710".
I'm always using the latest github version.

Any hints?
Do any of your movies have no quality flags when viewing them in the web browser? If so delete them and re-add them.
Thanks for the reply, I already tried this approach and removed everything that doens't look valid. Nothing changed...

Edit: I removed the whole db, and started with my config, working fine. guess it is a corrupted entry. any way to figure out which? I have a pretty big db and dont't wanna start from scratch.
mason wrote:Thanks for the reply, I already tried this approach and removed everything that doens't look valid. Nothing changed...

Edit: I removed the whole db, and started with my config, working fine. guess it is a corrupted entry. any way to figure out which? I have a pretty big db and dont't wanna start from scratch.
You could copy the db to a temp folder and open it with a sqlite browser. I had to do this for Plex once. It's not hard but you have to know what you're doing and always backup your stuff
Hey. The CP Bug has not been fixed for me yet. Do I have to update NZB 360 again due to the 'stealth' update?
@f3bruary good idea, poroblem: I need a clue what I'm looking for. Also the DB mechanism of CP changed, no idea whats he using now.
You need to look for an anomaly. Something out of the ordinary. Look for empty entries, missing/incomplete info, etc.
Marlemion, do you have remote access to your CP? If you would like, I could connect remotely through nzb360 and see what's causing the issue, and also fix it within nzb360.

PM me if you're interested.
I recently moved to a new phone and never realized til now that NZB360 was off the play store. I had updated to Pro a few days ago and recently tried to add a TV show. It doesn't work for me.

ERROR: Failed to add show. Try again?

I only saw one reply on here with someone having the same issue, but I didn't see a reply for a fix.

Is there a fix? Does the discrete update mean I have to manually re-install off the website because the automatic checker doesn't see a new version?

I have an LG G3 (Sprint).