Some movie in one of your list is formatted differently from the norm. The only way to find out is to debug with your CP instance and figure out what is different.
I'm sure it didn't do it on the previous version of NZB 360.

CP was updated to v2.51 earlier this week.
Hi,

I have been using the free beta version for a few weeks and like it a lot.

Today I upgraded to the latest version and found out that sharing movies from imdb to couchpotato now requires a pro account. It used to be available until today. Did you just take away a feature to add it to the premium version? I'm pretty disappointed and most users consider that a move that is frowned upon. (Tapatalk pulled stuff like that and they are getting horrible reviews because of it)

Not that I'm against paying for the pro version and I was already considering it, but this just left a bad taste in my mouth. Just FYI

Other than that, it's a quality app with great support.

Thanks
aptalca wrote:Hi,

I have been using the free beta version for a few weeks and like it a lot.

Today I upgraded to the latest version and found out that sharing movies from imdb to couchpotato now requires a pro account. It used to be available until today. Did you just take away a feature to add it to the premium version? I'm pretty disappointed and most users consider that a move that is frowned upon. (Tapatalk pulled stuff like that and they are getting horrible reviews because of it)

Not that I'm against paying for the pro version and I was already considering it, but this just left a bad taste in my mouth. Just FYI

Other than that, it's a quality app with great support.

Thanks
That feature was actually always supposed to be PRO only, but there was a bug. My intention is always to have each service be read only for non-PRO users, and to add content, it will require PRO. I didn't mean to take the feature away, but more to fix the bug, which made it work by design. I apologize that it made you feel like I was taking features away.