History is a known problem, and I believe the issue is within CP. Can someone let me know what they get with this API call?

http://YOURCPURL:YOURPORT/api/apikey/notification.list

Also, can someone share their CP details with me who is having issues with the manage tab?
Sure...my outcome

{"notifications": [ ], "empty": true, "success": true}
Yeah, that's the problem. The notification API is empty. f3b may have found a fix though, which I will investigate tonight.
Thanks for the great release! A few comments:
*Sliding out the side-menu and selecting About results in a "NZB 360 :: v8.4" screen with a header of "What's new?" which is otherwise blank
*The Cloud Backup feature worked great with Google Drive. I was able to backup the file to my Google Drive, share it with another user, then have them do a Cloud Restore and everything worked well.
*The Cloud Backup feature appears to report a success no matter what file I grab. Even if I select a PNG the system starts restoring and says 'Restore completed successfully' - this should really only show a success message if the full restoration of settings was complete (not just the ability download an arbitrary file from the cloud).
*The sharing integration with CP still works even if the user is not on Pro. The user can navigate to IMDB, share a movie, and it will successfully be added to CP.
Thanks for the info, Josh. The Cloud backup stuff will be fixed. Thanks for the note on CP as well.
[quote="joshua.lyon"]
*The sharing integration with CP still works even if the user is not on Pro. The user can navigate to IMDB, share a movie, and it will successfully be added to CP.[/quote]

Hmmm..i am on Pro but when i share from the IMDB-app NZB360 says:
Error: This category is not supported
Sorry the correct message is:

Error could not retrieve categories
Get a new error btw in every Tab

Java.lang.IllegalStateExecption: Expected.Begin_Object but was Begin_Array at line 1 column 607
@ZeroZorro The share from imdb bug is already known. See first page.

The Java error you're getting is probably a server issue. Try restarting and force a search for all wanted movies.