Version 8.4
  • NEW: [PRO] You can now backup/restore settings from the Cloud using Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud services.
  • NEW: You can now set, edit, and view categories in CouchPotato.
  • IMPROVEMENT: Monitoring status flags added to season details in NzbDrone.
  • IMPROVEMENT: You can now tap and hold on a season number in NzbDrone to set monitoring status and force a search for all episodes within that season.
  • IMPROVEMENT: Improved service transitions.
  • IMPROVEMENT: The amount of items filtered in Search results are now displayed.
  • BUG FIX: Filtering is now applied correctly during a custom search in Search.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed massively large nzb360 icon in the Share Intent for some devices.
  • BUG FIX: Stability improvements in Search.
  • NOTE: Due to massive changes to the CP API, only CP v2.5.1+ is supported in nzb360. If you're having CP issues, please update CP.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
[EXISTING BUG] CP History and Manage still not working (properly). Running latest commit.
[VERFIED] Cloud backup tested and working well.
[NEW BUG] The 'share with nzb360' functionality doesn't work at all if you don't have any categories set in CP. (ERROR: Could not retrieve categories.)

I'll look into the new version more later. Thanks again for the hard work.
Ahh, good catches. I will look into those. I actually think the CP history problem is on CP's side. Nothing gets returned from the notification.list API.
Cloud backup crashes NZB360 when I click on backup. This happens on both my Nexus 7 and my MotoG. Both are running Android 4.4.3. Let me know what else you may need to fix this. I rebooted both devices but it didn't help. Clicking on restore seems to work ok.
Ahh, I know what the issue is with the cloud backups. This will be fixed shortly.
CP not working here with 8.4

Version45b2dff6 (29/06/2014 11:01:09) Updater git, master

Will try tot sent screenshots later
OK..i was just writing down the errors but was thinking let's check the API-key again before evrything else.
It seemed the same key, BUT walking one by one through them i noticed there was an '&' added to the key in CP!
So, the string stays the same, only a & was added somewehere in the middle!

This changed in CP, so not a NZB360 issue...

Wanted tab is working okay, Soon tab too.
Available and Manage tab missing most movies and History stays empty.
I think most if not all problems i face are related to my CP installation and not NZB360
After changing the Api and a full library refresh in CP all tabs are working and ok!
Thanks Kev!
[quote="ZeroZorro"]I think most if not all problems i face are related to my CP installation and not NZB360
After changing the Api and a full library refresh in CP all tabs are working and ok!
Thanks Kev![/quote]

All tabs ? Even history and manage ?