I get it too. Why do we need a list of releases there anyways ? Also, Manage pane only shows the latest 8 downloads for me.
I had another CP update today, and it's broken again :-(

Line 2 column 10 this time.
[quote="drdr"]I had another CP update today, and it's broken again :-(

Line 2 column 10 this time.[/quote]

I'm not getting that one. Running version 4320369448f82f80a052a5176823dc692b3706ad on a synology nas
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/12/eby9agud.jpg[/IMG]

That same error happens in the soon and available tab. The other tabs are working fine, except for the empty history which has been that way since 8.3.1. This happened after today's couchpotato update. I don't understand why do they keep changing their API so much :/
I updated and restarted and now I'm running the same version. I am not getting that error however.
Very strange. Is it only us three that are using it? The forum stats says the beta has been downloaded 283 times, but it's only us three commenting.
[quote="drdr"]Very strange. Is it only us three that are using it? The forum stats says the beta has been downloaded 283 times, but it's only us three commenting.[/quote]

They're what you call 'lurkers' ;) Trolls living in their caves observing us from a distance.... Leeching of our info and accomplishments, profiting from our discoveries and solutions... They say they can be killed with a silver bullet.
Word... Everything works now, ex eat the empty history. I didn't do anything but clicking refresh under soon and available didn't have any error and are now populated. This is so weird as couchpotato didn't even update.... I really don't know what to say lol