Working on a new Sorting feature I plan to bring to most services. Want to get some feedback on the approach so far in Sonarr before I bring this to other services.
- I removed the explicit refresh button to make way for the new sorting button and also moved the Eye to the left, since they're logically grouped together.
- Sorting is only applicable to the main (All) list, just like the Eye was.
- I auto-toggle off the eye if and when it makes sense. I do alert when this happens. Would love feedback on this.
- I sort of jump between ascending and descending order where it makes sense, but you can always press the same sort option again to toggle between asc/desc.
- Lots of code has been shuffled to handle on-demand sorting, so if you find any issues, please note them.