New
  • Completely revamped Radarr's Movie Detail screen, making it easier to perform actions and view info at a glance. A lot of functions moved or got replaced, so poke around and let me know what you think of this new redesign!
  • You can now add tags when adding a new series in Sonarr.
Improvements
  • You can now enable/disable Radarr's missing tab from filtering out movies that are not available soon.
  • nzb360 now targets and officially supports Android 11.
Fixes
  • Fixed several issues where movies wouldn't show up in Radarr's missing tab.
  • Fixed additional issues with Radarr's Discover Movie view on Radarr v3.
Notes
  • Due to nzb360 targeting Android 11, you will need to re-accept the location permission if you use local/remote connection switching. Android 11 has stricter requirements than previous versions, and thus requires a new permission to be accepted. Please note, nzb360 does not access your location. Only your SSID (to know when you're on your home network).
The new Radarr screen looks OK.

A bit of a shock at first, but will get used to it.

WRT backup/restore, I backed up the app, totally uninstalled it and so erased all of the settings. I then installed the beta, licence was validated and restored from the backup.

All worked fine and I have 7 different users in the app.

I am having trouble connecting to remote Radarr/Sonarr instances though.

Checking remotely to ensure they are up and running.

Thanks.

CBers wrote:The new Radarr screen looks OK.

I am having trouble connecting to remote Radarr/Sonarr instances though.

Checking remotely to ensure they are up and running.
OK, issues with a Sonarr update earlier, but all working now and the app connects OK.
Alright, here is a new build with a bunch of tweaks and fixes. Too many to list, but should be a solid release candidate.

Anyone else have any feedback for the new Radarr movie detail design? This new version has a few tweaks to clean up the overall look and prevent the text overlap on the top with multi-line titles and Bazarr subtitles enabled.
Attachments
nzb360_13_8_6_beta2.apk
(13.65 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Had more of a play with the movie pages in Radarr and my personal opinion, would be to scroll the whole page, rather than just the bottom half, if that's possible.