Version 13.7
  • NEW: Widgets! Due to popular demand, you can now add a home screen widget to see upcoming Sonarr episodes. This is just the beginning for widgets. More will be added soon!
  • IMPR: When searching for an item in Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr, if you don't have it, you can auto populate the Add Item flow with your search text.
  • IMPR: NZBget items now show their priority icons that match NZBget's web interface.
  • IMPR: You can now clear nzb360's image cache in General Settings. This is useful if Radarr/Sonarr/etc are showing the wrong images for items.
  • IMPR: Active Tab in Torrents is now less sensitive to very low up/down rates.
  • IMPR: Added OMGWTFNZBS and NZBCat icons for indexers (with auto-prefill).
  • FIX: Fixed issue in Torrents where trackers would be incorrect on some items viewed in different tabs.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Thank you Kevin, as always.
As always, well done kev.
And thx a lot for adding the additional icons including the auto-prefill.
v13.7 didn't hit the play store in my country yet.
Any chance getting a link to the new APK? 🤓
Thanks a lot, Kev. I love the new widget.

I also wanted to let you know that some of the widget strings get translated, but others do not. I personally don't have an issue with English being forced. Right now I see "Today", "Tomorrow"

and then "Donderdag, Mei 14th". The two issues here are that the day and month are translated, but the above are not. The 2nd issue is that if you want to go for a localized version, then "14th" is wrong as that's not the notation we use in the Netherlands. The correct notation would be "Donderdag, 14 Mei"

Again, I personally have no issue if you just force it to use the English language and notation. Or perhaps just the date like "14/05", or just the day even.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know.

Keep up the good work.