#1
Version 13.3
  • NEW: You can now be notified when an item in SABnzbd, NZBget, or any Torrent service is finished downloading. Long press on an item and choose the "Notify" option to get a notification as soon as an item completes.
  • IMPR: Completely re-wrote SABnzbd's connection engine, offering HTTP/2 and TLS1.3 support with additional performance/security improvements.
  • IMPR: Added SNI compatibility and improved IP/name resolution for various connections to services.
  • IMPR: Adjusted metadata font in Radarr list views.
  • FIX: Many bugs squashed with SABnzbd. Too many to list.
  • FIX: Fixed issue where certain Newznab indexers wouldn't load cover art in Sexy Movie Layout.
  • NOTE: With the complete re-write of SABnzbd, there may be some lingering issues I have not caught. If you run into any, please reach out to me via the Send Feedback feature. I'll get them resolved quickly.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
#3
Having issues with Sonarr in the new release.

It loads eventually, but I get error messages pop up - see attached image.

Also very slow connecting to Radarr, having to press RETRY once or twice - see attached.

Both worked fine in the previous version.

Both open fine via the "View on Web" option.

Lidarr and NzbGet are OK.

I can't go back as I didn't do a backup of the app beforehand.
Image
Image
#4
Hmm, very odd. I'll take a look. What does your primary connection string look like.
#5
Kev wrote:Hmm, very odd. I'll take a look. What does your primary connection string look like.
It's my nginx address as it's always been.

Strangely enough, I don't get the error in Sonarr when remote, as just connected and I didn't get the message.
#6
Just pushed a ninja update that should resolve your original issue.
#7
Loving the notifications, was looking for this feature the other day.

Any chance in the next release this can be set as default?
Just it would be good for my couch potato downloads to auto notify me.

Thanks again for a brill app
#8
Kev wrote:Just pushed a ninja update that should resolve your original issue.
Thanks Kev, that resolved the Sonarr issue.

Radarr is still slow to load on the local connection and I have to retry it one or twice, but if I turn that option off, it connects first time on my external nginx address.

#10
CBers wrote:
Kev wrote:Just pushed a ninja update that should resolve your original issue.
Thanks Kev, that resolved the Sonarr issue.

Radarr is still slow to load on the local connection and I have to retry it one or twice, but if I turn that option off, it connects first time on my external nginx address.
Sorry Kev, I'm still getting the same message occasionally now, whereas it was evertime I opened Sonarr before.

The local connection test in both Sonarr and Radarr are having issues, only seeming to connect on the 2nd or 3rd test.

Remote connection is working fine.

As I said earlier though, the "View on Web" option works fine for both when accessing via the local IP:PORT.