Version 8.1
  • FEATURE: [PRO] You can now set the "On Finish" action in SABnzbd. Use this to automatically shutdown, sleep, or hibernate your PC when SABnzbd is done finishing its downloads.
  • FEATURE: You can now enable/disable services without having to remove all of the info related to that service.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Enhanced banner UI/layout in NzbDrone and SickBeard to make it easier to find shows in long lists.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed crash in SickBeard when viewing seasons with episodes that have no airdate.
  • BUG FIX: Stability improvements for NzbDrone.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Thanks a lot Kevin! The on/off button is nice but don't you think it would be better if it's placed in the service list behind each service? Instead of the respective submenu I mean. You could just replace the green check mark with the on/off button, since it serves the same purpose indication wise.
Just noticed the new banner list in sickbeard. To he honest, I don't really like it. It seems a bit redundant since we already see the title in the banner. If the majority likes this then just ignore me, but I was thinking maybe you could offer this as an option, or maybe use the full banner and just like the placeholder show the title on the corner with the blue text background. Or black.
f3bruary wrote:Just noticed the new banner list in sickbeard. To he honest, I don't really like it. It seems a bit redundant since we already see the title in the banner. If the majority likes this then just ignore me, but I was thinking maybe you could offer this as an option, or maybe use the full banner and just like the placeholder show the title on the corner with the blue text background. Or black.
During development, I found this new layout grows on you, especially with larger lists. It was pretty hard to find show titles inside of the banners, because banners had the title location in completely separate places.

That being said, I'll include this new layout as an option for the next release.