Version 13.2
  • NEW: Jackett support! By popular demand, Jackett is now a supported indexer type. This is currently in beta and may be buggy. Please send me any issues you have with this feature and I'll be sure to enhance this integration over time.
  • IMPR: Proper Android 10 support.
  • IMPR: File sizes will no longer truncate decimal values when above 1 GB.
  • IMPR: Various libraries updated to latest versions.
  • FIX: Sorting by ratio in torrents should no longer crash in some instances.
  • FIX: Notifications when .nzb/.torrent files finish downloading in search now work correctly again.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Installed the update and now can't connect to my server. Settings have not changed and my server is up and running. Any ideas?

[Update] switched off WiFi on my phone and nzb360 connected just fine to my server. Issue is on WiFi only.
nzb360user wrote:Installed the update and now can't connect to my server. Settings have not changed and my server is up and running. Any ideas?

[Update] switched off WiFi on my phone and nzb360 connected just fine to my server. Issue is on WiFi only.
Which version of Android are you running?
http/2 and TLS 1.3 are still broken for most services, as discussed before.
Unable to connect on my jackett server. Tried fr IP:Port to IP:Port/UI/Dashboard

I use a Redmi which is based on Android 8.1
Thanks for the update.

Hopefully initial teething issues will be resolved shortly. Those pesky new features :)
alfablac wrote:Unable to connect on my jackett server. Tried fr IP:Port to IP:Port/UI/Dashboard

I use a Redmi which is based on Android 8.1
That is actually the incorrect URL. Delete that indexer in nzb360 and add a new one, but this time click the Jackett icon for the correct URL.
A ninja update is rolling out for the loca/remote fix + crash in Search.