Version 12.3
  • NEW: You can now sort manually searched items in Sonarr/Radarr by Rejections (which is now the default sort).
  • IMPR: The search field in Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr now displays how many items are in your library.
  • IMPR: Moving items manually via the grabber in NZBget's queue list works much better.
  • IMPR: Torrents with missing files are now displayed in qBittorent.
  • IMPR: Various libraries updated to latest versions.
  • FIX: Completed items in qBitorrent now display correctly.
  • FIX: Files with missing items are now categorized correctly in qBitorrent.
  • FIX: Fixed issue in NZBget where the wrong item could receive an entered password.
  • FIX: Deluge connection test will no longer show successful if the password provided is incorrect.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
  • NOTE: Celebrating nzb360's 6-Year Anniversary! PRO licenses are on sale (25% OFF) for the next 48 hours!
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
I'm getting fairly regular crashing with this release.
NEW: You can now sort manually searched items in Sonarr/Radarr by Rejections (which is now the default sort).
Awesome. This works great - much appreciated.

One thing still missing is sorting manual searches done from the 'MISSING' tab in Sonarr - clicking the options dots and selecting
'Manually search for this episode' gives you results with a poster instead of the sort button.
dusenet wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:44 pm
I'm getting fairly regular crashing with this release.
I am not seeing any of the crashes on Google Play? :(
ruuk wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:03 pm
NEW: You can now sort manually searched items in Sonarr/Radarr by Rejections (which is now the default sort).
Awesome. This works great - much appreciated.

One thing still missing is sorting manual searches done from the 'MISSING' tab in Sonarr - clicking the options dots and selecting
'Manually search for this episode' gives you results with a poster instead of the sort button.
Ah, yes, I need to add sorting to that view as well. Thanks for the heads up.