A new bug I've encountered in this release:

In Sonarr long press to do a manual search of an episode then back out (no need to try downloading one of the results), now search for a different episode - you will be presented with the results for the first ep you searched for. This persists until you c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ exit the current season then reenter (indicating caching issue, maybe? Pressing the reload button doesn't seem to make a difference).

EDIT: checking Sonarr logs show the correct episode is searched for.
Last edited by bnm on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last version also crashes here on startup (Xiaomi Mi A1, Android 8.1). Help? :-)
My sincerest apologies on the instant startup crash. Fix is out, should be on Play Store very shortly.
Kev,

What I would say, is given some of the comments on the Play store, you'd think that the sky had fallen in and magma had covered the planet. Some people really like to throw their teddies out of the pram.

For me this is the first time in years I have had issue of this severity, so no harm done.

Keep up the good work Kevin and everyone has a bad day at the office, so to speak.
Kev wrote:My sincerest apologies on the instant startup crash. Fix is out, should be on Play Store very shortly.
Sorry for being a pain. I still get crashes when removing items from NZBget (when using long press), it does not happen for every single item, it happens for some, randomly. Is there a way I can provide logs?
Kev wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:33 pm
My sincerest apologies on the instant startup crash. Fix is out, should be on Play Store very shortly.
Thx Kev, it's running fine again.

I alsof noticed the bug in the manual search form Sonarr like bnm mentioned: after searching for an episode, it always returns results for this first ep
Both the NZBget intermittent history crashes and that Sonarr issue have been resolved. Undergoing further testing and will release later tonight.