Version 11.1.8
  • NEW: You can now choose to launch the native IMDb app instead of using the built-in web view. This is disabled by default. Head into General Settings to enable.
  • IMPR: Tapping on an item in Sonarr or Radarr's history will now launch that show/movie's detail view.
  • FIX: IMDb webview now uses https and works correctly when pressing the back button.
  • FIX: Fast scroll bar will now update correctly when toggling on/off smart filter.
  • FIX: Using poster view in Sonarr will now work correctly when using both SSL and HTTP Auth.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Thanks Kev.

Just had the app crash on me when trying to open the IMDB app from the Sonarr tab.

Sent feedback via Google Crash Reporting.

It doesn't do it every time though, but repeatedly on the TV show "Animals with Cameras".
It's getting a null from the IMDb field. I'll fix the crash, but am curious why you're getting a null there.
Yes, just tried it with the internal IMDB viewer and I just get a blank page.
PM me the movie in question?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kev wrote:PM me the movie in question?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's a TV show called "Animals with Cameras".
Just to check. When using the IMDB app, it is meant to give a small button on the details page?

I kind of was expecting it to jump right into the imdb app.
I tried the auto launching IMDb app and it didn't feel right at all. I am not a huge fan of the button either, but auto-launching felt pretty jarring.
Kev wrote:I tried the auto launching IMDb app and it didn't feel right at all. I am not a huge fan of the button either, but auto-launching felt pretty jarring.
It auto-loads fine in Sonarr, but in Radarr you have to press "Launch IMDB".

I prefer the Sonarr experience.
Some crash fixes are on their way in a stealth release.