Kev,
is there a special reason that you grouped the torrent support in one service? Because Sabnznd and Nzbget are separated. Not that I will use 2 different torrent/nzb clients, but maybe some other users?
CBers wrote:@mediacowboy

Deluge installed and I can connect via a browser.

I can also test connections OK against the Primary and Local addresses, but the page within NZB 360 will not connect.

What have I not done?
Did you login on the web interface?
I just ordered the shortcut list based on the same order as the menu drawer. I plan to allow a custom order though in a future update eventually.
ward wrote:Kev,
is there a special reason that you grouped the torrent support in one service? Because Sabnznd and Nzbget are separated. Not that I will use 2 different torrent/nzb clients, but maybe some other users?
Yeah, this makes supporting multiple torrent clients much easier. The amount of work it takes to add a new service is a ton with all of the features nzb360 has gained over the past 5 years. With Torrents, it's really just one service, but the selection of client swaps out the connection code with the corresponding client. This allows me to keep the UI the same, the Torrents settings the same, most of the logic the same, and just worry about how to connect to each torrent client.

You can still add multiple servers though to add multiple torrent clients if you were running more than one.
mediacowboy wrote:Did you login on the web interface?
Yes. All works fine via the browser.
Kev wrote:I just ordered the shortcut list based on the same order as the menu drawer. I plan to allow a custom order though in a future update eventually.
I opened the 4 main services within the app and now I have NzbGet back in the shortcuts
Thanks for the torrent release!

The support for labels is pretty essential yes. But I'm sure this will be added in a future version

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk