Version 13.0.1
  • IMPR: Adjusted Radarr's layout to prevent overlap of status and quality displays.
  • IMPR: Movies without coverart will no longer show Sonarr's logo in Radarr lists.
  • IMPR: Friendly Service Names will now show up in Android's launcher shortcuts of nzb360 if enabled.
  • IMPR: Search directory list now scrolls on smaller devices.
  • FIX: qBittorrent will now show the correct status when the item is forced seeding.
  • FIX: Category dropdown in Search width no longer displays too wide.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
  • NOTE: Thank you all for your kind words on the new design! They are much appreciated. =)
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Hi Kev,

Just logged in to say that the new design is amazing, you can really see the effort you have gone to to make it look slick and functional. Love the new friendly naming. Keep up the awesome job!
Hi Kev.

Just noticed, that if you change the category of a download in NzbGet, no matter what you change it to, the message says "Category changed to Movies".

The actual change occurs, its just the message that is incorrect.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks.
Hi. Just something I have noticed, when looking at nzbget history page, the download date is in US format, any chance we can have a UK date format option? I think this has been like it forever.
bushbrother wrote:Hi. Just something I have noticed, when looking at nzbget history page, the download date is in US format, any chance we can have a UK date format option? I think this has been like it forever.
Good spot.