Manually replace banners for TV shows?

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Manually replace banners for TV shows?

Postby Pouper » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Is it possible to replace a TV show banner manually? One tv show has downloaded a banner in a different language and it just looks out of place.

Any other way to fix this? Tv show in question is almost human.

Thanks!
Pouper

Re: Manually replace banners for TV shows?

Postby Kev » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 pm

nzb360 gets the banner directly from SB. If SB updates the banner, use the "Update Cover Art" option in nzb360 to clear the cache and pull down the new banner.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby f3bruary » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm

You can try to update the show in SB. You could also remove the image from the cache, and then update from SB. Try it and see if it helps.

I had the same problem once with "um maluco no pedaço" ... ehh I mean "The Fresh prince of Bel-Air". But I ignored the banner before I watched and removed it all eventually.

EDIT: This was with wrong banners in mind. You want to choose your own ? Download the banner from thetvdb or somewhere else. Go to <sickbeardinstallation/var/cache/images> and replace the TVDBID.banner.jpg with your own. If I were you I would download one first to see the exact dimensions and make sure the new one matches it before you replace it. And make sure you use the right tvdb ID.
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby Ars92 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 am

f3bruary wrote:You can try to update the show in SB. You could also remove the image from the cache, and then update from SB. Try it and see if it helps.

I had the same problem once with "um maluco no pedaço" ... ehh I mean "The Fresh prince of Bel-Air". But I ignored the banner before I watched and removed it all eventually.

EDIT: This was with wrong banners in mind. You want to choose your own ? Download the banner from thetvdb or somewhere else. Go to <sickbeardinstallation/var/cache/images> and replace the TVDBID.banner.jpg with your own. If I were you I would download one first to see the exact dimensions and make sure the new one matches it before you replace it. And make sure you use the right tvdb ID.

That's what I've done with the banners and posters I didn't like. Have always worked well.
Using Tapatalk
Ars92

Postby Pouper » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

f3bruary wrote:You can try to update the show in SB. You could also remove the image from the cache, and then update from SB. Try it and see if it helps.

Perfect thanks man!
Pouper

Postby f3bruary » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm

I haven't tested it but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
-f3b
f3bruary

Return to Support