Adding new show

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Adding new show

Postby Arabianhex » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello when i add a new show to be added in sonarr and i select a season in particular. The Show gets added however all seasons start to download then i have to cancel them manually and stop monitoring the season :oops:

Also It would be amazing if you add the feature same as sonarr where i can select future,last season.

And thaaank you for this awesome app :mrgreen:
Arabianhex

Re: Adding new show

Postby f3bruary » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:49 pm

I think you can do that when you add the show in NZB360.
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby Arabianhex » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi yes selecting a particular season option is there although its not working. All seasons start downloading. As for the future option is not there.

Appreciate your response i might be missing something if season selection feature is working with everyone but me if you can help me :ugeek:
Arabianhex

Postby f3bruary » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 pm

oh you mean the 'monitored' state of the show when you add it. That has already been requested iirc. Dev is aware and working on it.
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby womow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 pm

No. The OP is not referring to the monitored state, that's different. There are seven available monitor options to select from in Sonarr when adding a show (which would be nice to get into nzb360) but NONE of these options direct Sonarr to actively search and download episodes like NZB360 currently does. Sonarr doesn't actively search for any episodes on its own -- it uses the indexer's latest releases to find recently posted episodes only.

Adding the monitor options to NZB360 would be nice, but won't fix this problem. The Add behavior has to be changed. When you add a show in Sonarr there are two Add options: "Add" and "Add and Search". The latter is new as of March 2015 and is the behavior NZB360 is apparently using whenever you add a show. It should be using Add, or provide both options (with a warning that "Add and Search" could result in massive automatic downloading!).

Great app btw!
womow

Postby Keelan » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Yes this feature currently is broke. Please can or be fixed?

If I add a show with 18 seasons and I chose to start from the 18th series it ignores that and monitors all of them, causing sonarr to search for all 18 seasons. Rather than just the 18th.
Keelan

Postby Kev » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Yep, I will take a look.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby Kev » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:52 pm

womow wrote:No. The OP is not referring to the monitored state, that's different. There are seven available monitor options to select from in Sonarr when adding a show (which would be nice to get into nzb360) but NONE of these options direct Sonarr to actively search and download episodes like NZB360 currently does. Sonarr doesn't actively search for any episodes on its own -- it uses the indexer's latest releases to find recently posted episodes only.

Adding the monitor options to NZB360 would be nice, but won't fix this problem. The Add behavior has to be changed. When you add a show in Sonarr there are two Add options: "Add" and "Add and Search". The latter is new as of March 2015 and is the behavior NZB360 is apparently using whenever you add a show. It should be using Add, or provide both options (with a warning that "Add and Search" could result in massive automatic downloading!).

Great app btw!

Monitor options have been added, and the Add feature has been fixed. This will be included in the next release :)
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby fudge » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Im currently having a issue where when I add a new show through 360, no matter what I select to be monitored, it does not get monitored at all, infact I have to manually go into Sonarr and set the series to "Monitored", or just nothing happens. any idea what might be causing this?
fudge

Postby CBers » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:45 pm

fudge wrote:Im currently having a issue where when I add a new show through 360, no matter what I select to be monitored, it does not get monitored at all, infact I have to manually go into Sonarr and set the series to "Monitored", or just nothing happens. any idea what might be causing this?

Noticed something similar, if I'm adding a show but only future episodes.

The season is monitored, but the whole TV show isn't, which is correct, but when you go to the web browser, the show is Unmonitored, so no future shows are searched for.

Not sure if an app or Sonarr problem.
CBers

Next

Return to Support