Sonarr Issues

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Sonarr Issues

Postby bzowk » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Good Morning -

First of all, I wanted to say that I really like the new GUI changes you've made. Thanks!

Is the latest version of NZB360 still experiencing issues with Sonarr? I can successfully connect to my sabNZBD, CouchPotato, and Headphones - but get an error when I try to connect to Sonarr. When I try to connect, it simpoy says "Error." in a red bar towards the top of the screen.

I have a reverse proxy set up for all of my services and the other 3 mentioned above do work with my reverse proxy settings in NZB360. For the IP/Host address, I use the domain name tied to my address (which is also forwarded to local server ip internally) and for port use "443/sonarr" which is how I have proxy set up and works in browser. It's also set to use SSL and I have a cert I bought specifically for my domain name.

What I've Tried
- Re-entering the API key a few times by copy/paste and even manually entered it with same results
- Using IP instead of domain name (connected to same LAN as server)
- Using direct address with no ssl & 8989 port instead of reverse proxy

I used to use the "develop" build of Sonarr which I thought may be the problem, so I changed it back to "master." I realize that this probably doesn't downgrade it so if that's the reason, I understand. The version I'm on now is 2.0.0.2804.

Thanks!
bzowk

Re: Sonarr Issues

Postby CBers » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:30 pm

If you're on develop branch, make sure you have the latest update. It seems to have fixed the issues posted about earlier this week.
CBers

Postby Kev » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Make sure your firewall allows Sonarr through as well.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby bzowk » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Thanks -

As mentioned, I was on the "develop" version, but thought it was messing with NZB360 so changed it to "master." I know it's won't downgrade it, but hopefully catch up eventually. Are you suggesting I switch back to "develop" and force an update to fix it? Again, I thought NZB360 had issues with the "develop" releases sometimes.

Well, Windows Firewall is off (Public and Private) but I'm also trying to connect internally and can also access it from a laptop on the same network. 443 is open in firewall anyways, but also still have 8989 open for testing too so firewall isn't the issue.

What do you think? Thanks!
bzowk

Postby mrjfs » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:06 am

Open Sonarr (nzbdrone.exe) as an adminstrator. You only need to do this once..
mrjfs

Return to Support