Can no longer connect to sickbeard

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Can no longer connect to sickbeard

Postby mobiousblack » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:41 am

I honestly don't know why but I have never had this issue before all of a sudden I can no longer connect to sickbeard. It just says not connected to sickbeard server I tried reseting the api key I tried regarding sickbeard still no luck. I can access it just fine using a browser and my dyndns server but it just doesn't seem to want to work with the app.
mobiousblack

Re: Can no longer connect to sickbeard

Postby f3bruary » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 am

When you say browser, do you mean the one on your laptop/pc or the one on the same device nzb360 us running on ?

Try looking for errors in sickbeard logs too.
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby mobiousblack » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 pm

When I said browser I meant on the same device, IE my galaxy note cant access sickbeard via nzb360 but using the same url in google chrome on the device that I use on nzb360 it accesses sickbeard just fine.

I also checked sickbeard and no error messages are popping up when I try to connect to it.
mobiousblack

Postby f3bruary » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm

hmm can you post a screenshot of the settings ? and blurr out the API key if you want.
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby mobiousblack » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:01 am

Here is a screen shot of my setting I know I blurred out the dyndns url but just so you know I'm not using http in front of it.

http://imgur.com/N6ZkBN8
mobiousblack

Postby f3bruary » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 am

I think the connection needs to be tested. If you want you can PM me with connection settings and I can look if I can connect myself. You can create a new temporary ddns host and api key if you like.

Otherwise you will need to wait for a response from the developer (who might ask you for the same)
-f3b
f3bruary

Return to Support