Upgrade payment issue

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Upgrade payment issue

Postby rumiat » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey really like your app, nice work! I can't seem to upgrade because PayPal doesn't accept Pakistani credit cards. How else can I pay you?
Thanks a lot.
rumiat

Re: Upgrade payment issue

Postby Kev » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Can you create a PP account and add funds via an alternative method? The licensing system needs a valid PP receipt in order to unlock PRO.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby f3bruary » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 pm

rumiat wrote:Hey really like your app, nice work! I can't seem to upgrade because PayPal doesn't accept Pakistani credit cards. How else can I pay you?
Thanks a lot.

If you wouldn't mind another CC, you could get one at moneybookers (skrill) and add funds there, then attach it to you paypal account. Not just for the app, but you could use it anywhere where they don't accept your own card.

Just a suggestion...
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby rumiat » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:53 pm

No pp in Pakistan. And moneybookers does not supply credit cards here either. I have a valid credit card it's just PayPal is an issue. Any other ideas? I can buy you something?
rumiat

Postby rumiat » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm

I just read my post and it sounded like I'm a scammer. I am not, messaged you on reddit also. I can pay using Google wallet or any other means. Just checking before I settle with media dog I guess.
rumiat

Postby Kev » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:19 pm

No worries, I don't think you are a scammer at all!

There is another way around this if you know someone with a PP account that you feel comfy giving your username and a temp password to. All they need to do is add that account to their Android device, install nzb360, purchase a PRO license, and then it will be tied to your account. You can then change your password and have them delete your account from their device. It will auto-unlock on your device automatically.

I know it's not ideal, but it's another option for you.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby rumiat » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Seems like a lot to ask off someone for an app. Hey, aren't you losing out on all the customers out of PayPal countries? That's like a lot of Asia.
rumiat

Postby Kev » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 am

I agree, and I wish I had a better solution. I can look into alternative payment methods, but at the moment, this is what I've got.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Return to Support