Sonarr History Won't Load

Having trouble setting everything up? No worries, we'll help.

Sonarr History Won't Load

Postby Finnzz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 pm

I recently installed sonarr and radarr, and added nzb360 to my tablet to manage them.

Both radarr and sondar connect and work great, but the history in Sonarr wont load. The loading icon just keeps spinning indefinitely. The history for radarr on the other hand seems to load fine. If tried installing nzb360 on two other devices, and still have the issue with sonarr history not loading.

Any tips or suggestions?
Finnzz

Re: Sonarr History Won't Load

Postby Kev » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:16 am

Are you running the stable branch of Sonarr?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby Finnzz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 pm

After I installed sonar I ran the update, so I'm on version 2.0.0.5028 which was released october 12th. Oddly, I checked nzb360 this morning and the history page is now loading correctly. It seems whatever the issue was, it worked itself out.

Ill let you know if there is a change.

Great app by the way :)

A couple possible suggestions for new features. It would be very cool if I could select a tv show or movie from sonarr/radarr and cast it to my plex player. The plex casting option is available in the plex app/ web page, but I dont know how hard it would be to integrate.

Second, it would be really nice if nzb360 could also link to utorrent. Currently I am using transdroid, which I really like, but would even be nicer if something similar was available through nzb360.

Thank you
Finnzz

Postby Finnzz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Just a quick followup, it looks like the sonarr tutorial I was using had me set it up in developer mode, so you may be right, I may not be using the most stable release
Finnzz

Return to Support