Sonarr not showing UPCOMING at month boundaries (?)

Find a bug? Report it here.

Sonarr not showing UPCOMING at month boundaries (?)

Postby bengalih » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:52 am

So this may not be a bug....may be by design....
Unlike Sickbeard which has it's own set "upcoming" list, Sonarr just has a "Calendar" which allows you to see the current day, week, or month in advance.

Because this isn't defined as a set list I'm not sure how long the "upcoming" list is supposed to look at when determining what shows are coming up soon in nzb360.

If it is only supposed to look to the end of the week...then it appears it is working correctly. But it doesn't seem to look 1 week ahead...only the current week.

If this is normal, then perhaps I should put in a feature request for you to be able to change the "Upcoming" to be day/week/month just like you can in the webapp.

For instance, it would be really nice on Saturday to be able to look at the following Monday to know if another episode of your show is going to air...

thanks.
bengalih

Re: Sonarr not showing UPCOMING at month boundaries (?)

Postby Kev » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Upcoming shows the next 6 days of content that should be airing. It should work even at month boundaries. With the Today+6days knowledge, does it appear to working correctly?
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Re: Sonarr not showing UPCOMING at month boundaries (?)

Postby Kev » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Alrighty, I found a bug in the +6 days code. This will be fixed in the next release, and will match the "week" view on Sonarr.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports