New Release v10

Important posts, including new releases and other NZB 360 news.

Re: New Release v10

Postby dsmars » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Kev I have been using the app for a few months and love it, I upgraded today without checking the release notes, woops, now it keeps asking me to download the app from the play store.

Only problem is I only use the app on my Kindle Fire, it's the only Android device I have currently, so no play store.

Can I download the app using something like APKDownloader from the play store and purchase Pro or does it need the Play Store API to be installed?

If so do you have any plans to make a version for Amazon/non play store?

Thanks
dsmars

Postby Kev » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:32 pm

ward wrote:Thanks for the new release! It seems that I didin't had a working backup, but after some copy/paste of ip's & api keys everything is working again.
Pro license imort of PP is also working. And the new logo looks great, much much better !

I noticed in the 'Upcoming' and 'Series' tab of Sonarr and in the 'All' tab of Radarr some etra whitespace at the right. The 'Missed' and 'History' tab is using full screen width.

Can you screenshot the issue you're seeing?
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby f3bruary » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Hey Kev, Thanks a lot for all the hard work. Are previous issues with Google Play resolved ? Is there any guarantee that it won't be removed like in the past ?
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby Kev » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

There are no guarantees with Google Play. The licensing system is the same as the PayPal licensing system though, just a different payment processor, so all PRO accounts will transfer if anything were to happen.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby CBers » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Great stuff Kev, thanks.

What happens with the "free" PRO editions?

Will the user have to buy it now?

Only asking as a friend has the "free" PRO edition and I know I'll get asked the question

I know it's new, but would like to see WANTED tab in Radarr.

CP tab, disabled.
Last edited by CBers on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CBers

Postby ward » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Kev wrote:
ward wrote:Thanks for the new release! It seems that I didin't had a working backup, but after some copy/paste of ip's & api keys everything is working again.
Pro license imort of PP is also working. And the new logo looks great, much much better !

I noticed in the 'Upcoming' and 'Series' tab of Sonarr and in the 'All' tab of Radarr some etra whitespace at the right. The 'Missed' and 'History' tab is using full screen width.

Can you screenshot the issue you're seeing?

Maybe this is something that was always like this, but it came to my attention immediately when I opened the new version.
ward

Postby f3bruary » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Isn't that simply the scrollbar, meant for quickscrolling ?
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby Kev » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 am

Haha, yeah, that's the gutter for quickscroll, so you don't accidentally tap a list item instead.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby BurnOmatic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 am

dsmars wrote:Kev I have been using the app for a few months and love it, I upgraded today without checking the release notes, woops, now it keeps asking me to download the app from the play store.

Only problem is I only use the app on my Kindle Fire, it's the only Android device I have currently, so no play store.

Can I download the app using something like APKDownloader from the play store and purchase Pro or does it need the Play Store API to be installed?

If so do you have any plans to make a version for Amazon/non play store?

Thanks

i have this exact same thing going on would love a way to fix this :|
BurnOmatic

Postby Kev » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 am

You do not need the Play Store! Any APK extractor will work, but the APK itself won't stay updated. You'll have to re-download the APK on every update if you want to stay on latest.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements