New Release v10

Important posts, including new releases and other NZB 360 news.

Re: New Release v10

Postby erikandash » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 am

Kev, just a quick message to thank you for the fantastic work you've been doing on nzb360 all this time. I paid the $5 back in 2014 via PayPal, and happily paid again now that you're back in the app store. So happy you managed to find your way back. What did it take?

I learned about sonarr from you back when you first added nzbdrone support, and I was like, wtf is that?! I've been a loyal sonarr user ever since. Now I'm leaning about Radarr for the first time thanks to you. Very eager to try it. I've found CP has become kinda buggy and less intuitive over the years. Sonarr by comparison has continually gotten clearer and more refined. Can't wait to try Radarr.

Thanks again Kev, you rock!!
erikandash

Postby Kev » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 am

Thank you for the kind words! They are much appreciated. :)
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby dsmars » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 am

Kev, downloaded the APK from Google Store, sideloaded it to the Kindle, all good so far but when I go to upgrade to Pro I get a message saying I need to add a Google Play account to the device to continue.

Do you know any way around this?
dsmars

Postby David_Kavanagh » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Just updated Kev, great work. I am loving the new logo as well.

I know it has been said time and time again here on the forums but your dedication to this app is exceptional.

As the lads have said, keep up the good work!
David_Kavanagh

Postby Davoodoo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Thank for the update Kev.

As I previously said when using the "free" version, I wish I could contribute.

Well with you being back on the play store ; I just did and upgraded to Pro.
Davoodoo

Postby f3bruary » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 pm

dsmars wrote:Kev, downloaded the APK from Google Store, sideloaded it to the Kindle, all good so far but when I go to upgrade to Pro I get a message saying I need to add a Google Play account to the device to continue.

Do you know any way around this?

I think, like back in the old days, the app now uses your google account to authenticate
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby dsmars » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:03 pm

f3bruary wrote:
I think, like back in the old days, the app now uses your google account to authenticate

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking that myself, hopefully Kev can either add a way to buy Pro for sideloaded apps or maybe cross publish to Amazon market place, I see a few NZB managers on the Amazon store so hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to do this.

It's a shame as I found the app sooo good for searching and managing, and I don't know if/when I will replace my Lumia with an Android one.
dsmars

Postby f3bruary » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 pm

dsmars wrote:
f3bruary wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking that myself, hopefully Kev can either add a way to buy Pro for sideloaded apps or maybe cross publish to Amazon market place, I see a few NZB managers on the Amazon store so hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to do this.

It's a shame as I found the app sooo good for searching and managing, and I don't know if/when I will replace my Lumia with an Android one.

Isn't there a Google Play Services apk or something for Kindle ?
-f3b
f3bruary

Postby dsmars » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 pm

not that I am aware of, only way I know is to jailbreak the kindle, which isn't easy and can cause other issues.
dsmars

Previous

Return to Announcements