New Release v10.9

Important posts, including new releases and other NZB 360 news.

New Release v10.9

Postby Kev » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:44 am

Version 10.9

• NEW: Revamped connection settings for all services! Local and remote addresses are completely independent, allowing for separate SSL handling, ports, reverse proxies, URL rewrites and more.
  • NEW: Blu-ray and 4K qualities have been added to Search's filter system.
  • IMPR: Improved several UI elements of filter system in Search.
  • IMPR: Search indexers will now auto-update category info automatically every 30 days.
  • IMPR: Sonarr will now display the number of missing episodes for each season in the Series' detail view.
  • IMPR: Performance improvements and general code cleanup in all services.

Since so much code has changed with this release around connections, please let me know if you have any issues with any of the services around connections. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the new update!
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Re: New Release v10.9 - Black Friday Sale!

Postby hashbrown14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:05 am

NEW: Revamped connection settings for all services! Local and remote addresses are completely independent, allowing for separate SSL handling, ports, reverse proxies, URL rewrites and more.

Love it! It appears that I joined the nzb360 fun just in time - I installed this a couple of days ago and was confused why there was no option to turn off SSL when connecting locally, then whallah! Thanks Kev!

On a minor note - I think the option to turn this on is somewhat confusing - the use of the term "primary" in particular:

In the NZBGet settings, under Enable Local Connection Switching - "nzb360 can switch to using a local address instead of your primary when connected to your local wifi network. If you're not using a local address as primary, you should NOT enable this option."

This is confusing because there are two connection addresses in this menu: "Primary Connection Address" and "Local Connection Address". Clearly the "Primary" is not going to be local, and if it was, then you would not require the new option.

Does that makes sense, or have I misunderstood something?
hashbrown14

Postby hashbrown14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:13 am

I've just noticed that when editing the Primary Connection Address in NZBGet settings, the popup entry box is too large for the screen, so the text box isn't visible to type into. It's the same with Sonarr & CouchPotato. Haven't checked others.

Using Samsung Galaxy S7 & standard Samsung keyboard.
hashbrown14

Postby CBers » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 am

Thanks Kev.
CBers

Postby digiblur » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:40 pm

I use a simple setup on mine, reverse proxy is in play so the address for my stuff is the same no matter if I am local or out and about.

I noticed Sonarr settings don't gray out the local settings options like the Radarr settings do when you disable the local connection settings. Cosmetic but just figured I would point that out.
digiblur

Postby Kev » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks digi! That will be fixed in next update due out very soon.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby digiblur » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Kev wrote:Thanks digi! That will be fixed in next update due out very soon.

Confirmed. See the fix on this side. Quick!
digiblur

Re: New Release v10.9

Postby hashbrown14 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:31 am

The "Enable Local Connection Switching" wording is now clearer, and the popup text entry box for connection address is now fixed. Thanks Kev!
hashbrown14

Re: New Release v10.9

Postby Kev » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:47 am

No prob, thanks for the feedback!
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Return to Announcements