New Release v10.9 (beta)

Important posts, including new releases and other NZB 360 news.

New Release v10.9 (beta)

Postby Kev » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Version 10.9 (beta)

• NEW: Revamped connection settings for all services! Local and remote addresses are completely independent, allowing for separate SSL handling, ports, reverse proxies, URL rewrites and more.
  • NEW: Blu-ray and 4K qualities have been added to Search's filter system.
  • IMPR: Improved several UI elements of filter system in Search.
  • IMPR: Search indexers will now auto-update category info automatically every 30 days.
  • IMPR: Sonarr will now display the number of missing episodes for each season in the Series' detail view.
  • IMPR: Performance improvements and general code cleanup in all services.

I need everyone's help here to test this beta! As you can see from the changelog, the new connection/setting system is a complete overhaul on how nzb360 connects to services. There are two big items I need everyone's help to test:

1) The auto conversion of your previous settings.
2) That your connections still work properly to the various services.

When you launch any of the services, if your settings need to be converted, they will automatically be converted behind the scenes and should connect on first launch. Once you launch a service, head into that service's settings and make sure your Primary/Local connections all seem correct. I've tried to take all of the different permutations into account, like SSL, user/pass, ports, subdirectories, etc into account, but I am sure I am missing some stuff.

MAKE SURE TO TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING

Once you install this new version, please report back on how the upgrade went and if everything is performing like it did before. If everything went solid, please let me know. If anything didn't, please let me know that as well.

You can install this version right over the previous version, and you will still receive the latest in the Play Store once the official version rolls.

Thanks for the assistance with this beta, I hope you enjoy its new features!
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Re: New Release v10.9 (beta)

Postby derik0709 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Kev wrote:Version 10.9 (beta)

• NEW: Revamped connection settings for all services! Local and remote addresses are completely independent, allowing for separate SSL handling, ports, reverse proxies, URL rewrites and more.
  • NEW: Blu-ray and 4K qualities have been added to Search's filter system.
  • IMPR: Improved several UI elements of filter system in Search.
  • IMPR: Search indexers will now auto-update category info automatically every 30 days.
  • IMPR: Sonarr will now display the number of missing episodes for each season in the Series' detail view.
  • IMPR: Performance improvements and general code cleanup in all services.

I need everyone's help here to test this beta! As you can see from the changelog, the new connection/setting system is a complete overhaul on how nzb360 connects to services. There are two big items I need everyone's help to test:

1) The auto conversion of your previous settings.
2) That your connections still work properly to the various services.

When you launch any of the services, if your settings need to be converted, they will automatically be converted behind the scenes and should connect on first launch. Once you launch a service, head into that service's settings and make sure your Primary/Local connections all seem correct. I've tried to take all of the different permutations into account, like SSL, user/pass, ports, subdirectories, etc into account, but I am sure I am missing some stuff.

MAKE SURE TO TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING

Once you install this new version, please report back on how the upgrade went and if everything is performing like it did before. If everything went solid, please let me know. If anything didn't, please let me know that as well.

You can install this version right over the previous version, and you will still receive the latest in the Play Store once the official version rolls.

Thanks for the assistance with this beta, I hope you enjoy its new features!
Just updated Kev and everything converted over just fine. The only issue I am seeing is that my Radarr artwork is not coming back. It is just showing the Sonarr icon instead.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
derik0709

Postby Kev » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:11 am

Ah, that's no good. What is your connection setup like? Https? Reverse proxy?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby david1976aus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:47 am

I am also seeing similar issues with the missing artwork. This time it is when I am on the local connection for sonarr.

I have nginx with SSL as the reverse proxy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
david1976aus

Postby derik0709 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Kev wrote:Ah, that's no good. What is your connection setup like? Https? Reverse proxy?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have an nginx reverse proxy setup.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
derik0709

Postby Kev » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Would one of you mind PMing me your connection details so I can try and debug this? I think I know what's going on, but I have no way to test it.
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby CBers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Kev.

NzbGet, Sonarr and Radarr are opening the web pages (view on web options) via the external (DDNS) address when I'm on my lan, instead of the local IP address.

Also, Radarr and NzbGet are asking for login credentials.

Can't see the value in the Local Connection Address for Radarr and NzbGet. It's there, but the field isn't visible.

I had to enter my connection details manually for NzbGet, but I can't test the connection, it fails.

I've checked the username and password.

My downloads are unlimited, but for some reason, there is a value in the Max Connection Speed field. What do I enter for I limited?

The app connects OK in the service page and opens the web page OK.

I'm not running any proxy.

Thanks.
Last edited by CBers on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CBers

Postby Kev » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey CBers, thanks for the info. Is the "Local Connection" switch turned on?
Developer of nzb360
Kev
Site Admin

Postby CBers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Kev wrote:Hey CBers, thanks for the info. Is the "Local Connection" switch turned on?
Yes on all 3 of the services that I use.
CBers

Postby CBers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Also, the app keeps crashing when searching for something.

I was using the same searches last night in the previous version and it was working fine.
CBers

Next

Return to Announcements